BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

1/28/12

Socializing myself


I am so excited to introduce you the social me. I have created accounts to some sites. 


I am on facebook. I like facebook, I am a user from a long time.



I am new on twitter. A real newby. I have never had account, and shame on me, but still don't know how to use it, but looks like fun :)


I am on Pinterest, this is my absolute favourite. I am totally in love with it! 


I have started to use Google+ This is also something, with I don't know what to do.



From a longer time I am using Ravelry as an inspirational board, and I share there my patterns also. 

So from now, if you would like to follow me, just click on one of the buttons on my sidebar :)

If you are a user of these sites, please suggest yourself! I would like to follow you to get new blogger friends.

Shared  in:

Katie's Nesting SpotThe DIY Show OffThe Girl CreativeTip Junkie handmade projects

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hanni!

    I am following you on Pinterest! I thought it was so funny that I can see my name on your screenshot of Pinterest. I just started knitting so I will be looking for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to write a post about this too!! ;)
    I love all of your knitting!!! I wish that I could but I never could pick it up!! my grandmother did it all of the time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have started following you now ^^) welcome to the blogosphere and thanks for sharing this post ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started to follow you now too. This is a great idea for a post people can find you anywhere! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top