BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

1/31/12

Flat iron case

On the weekend I have sewed a travel case for my flat iron. I know how important this little object could be for women. I have just started to use it, but by now I wouldn't travel without it. 
Do you use flat iron? Do you have a case for it? 

Note: This cozy is enough big to put also your hair brush into.




Materials

  • a fabric stripe (in size 28' x 7')
  • a flice stripe (in size 28' x 7')
  • zips / press stud / velcro tape. This is optional. I am using a safety pin :)


Tutorial

I don't write step-to-step tutorial, I just show the main steps. This is so easy.

1. Sew the fabrics together on 3 sides.

2. Turn it out. Sew the 4th side together.

3. Fold the stripe in three-quarter together. Sew it around.

You are done!



Shared in:


Todays Creative BlogHome Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsbuttonSomewhat SimpleSeven AliveA Crafty Soiree button The DIY Show OffFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Hanni!
    I love this little project :) & it's quite simple to make too!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial! i love the bow, simple and pretty!

    jemmza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fabric, and yes, I absolutely have to travel with my flat iron as well. Thanks for sharing at our LInk It Up Thursday party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I need to make one of these for sure! I am now following you from the shabby nest linky party.
    Jesika

    craftgeekjj.blogspot.com :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Just might have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute.. I love the Pink Bow.. :) Thanks for linking up at friday fun party..
    Love
    Hani

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great and useful tutorial! We will be featuring this in the blog today. do grab afeatured button if you fancy so ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top