BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

12/21/11

Winter hat for my husband


I have time just for a quick post, I haven't finished all my christmas projects.
I haven't written from a while. Holiday season & the end of the year at work always make me so busy. But I was crafting. This season became a knitting season in my crafty world. So I have knitted a hat for my husband, a scarf for my mum, MIL and for myself.
Finally, my hubby got a new hat. He asked me to knit him one.
I choosed a nice pattern from Ravelry. I modified it a little bit: started on 84 stitches.



PATTERN

It is a little bit too big for my had:

 But if I purl it back I could still wear (if Hubby doesn't like it) :)



Shared in:
The DIY Show OffTip Junkie handmade projects Craft Junkie Too Friend The Shabby Nest

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That hat is awesome. I so wish I could knit. I can crochet and my grandmother was an amazing knitter but I just don't have it. I am sure your husband will love it! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat! I wish I could knit! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top