BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

12/4/11

Dress up your mobile




Yesterday I was thinking about, that I need a new mobile case. I have an old one, which I got when I shopped my phone a year ago. You can imagine, how does it look like now. It is so rubbed and looks dirty, though I wash it every two weeks. By the way its time is over.
I have to confess, that I was a bad girl at first. I wanted to buy a new one! How could I even think about buying??? Shame on me. 
So my hubby asked me, why didn't I make it. Oh, yes he is the brain in our little family. So I checked my fabrics and yarns and suddenly I got tons of ideas and made the fastest idea. This is it!
Don't think about a complicate pattern. Actually it is so easy, and could be an ideal craft for kids or beginner crocheters.
You just need a few meters of yarn and a crochet needle. With this eyelash yarn you don't even have to concentrate to have regular nice stitches. 

The pattern

Material: cca. 1/3 ball of eyelash yarn, crochet needle 3,5 mm
Pattern: begin with 18 stitch into a circle. Then work with half double crochet stitches as long as you need. 
I made 12 rows for this case. At the end stitch the two sides together.
You can sew on a little zips or a snap, but I found it unecessary, it is enough tight to not allow my mobile to slide out. 


I need to  always have something cute in my purse :)


Linked to:

Craft Junkie Too Friend   Link Party

1 comment:

  1. I totally LOVE this cell phone pouch. What a stylist and FABulous idea! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top