BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/10/11

In this week I was working on

#1.  Ruffle scarf

I have finished this cute scarf in this week. At first I didn't like working with ruffle yarn too much, but as knitting went better, I came to like it. And the result is a fantastic girly scarf.

#2. Waist warmers


I got a super sewing machine from my mother-in-law. It is a really smart machine. Not a new one, but works perfectly and makes really nice stitches.
So, first project was sewing some waist warmers for me. Sitting in my office is sometimes too cold and I am also wearing them in the gym.
So I bought in the local Burda shop some fabric. I have to tell, that these materals aren't the best for it. Although they offered me them as costumers usually buy these for waist warmers. They are knit fabrics.
But they doesn't fit me, doesn't follow my lines. (I mean, the material stretches on my hip in the normal way, but streches on my waist too much.) Anyway not as confortable, as I expected. I would like to have tight warmers, which aren't sliding on me and also shape my figure.
Here is the pattern, what I used. I have to say, that the pattern is really good, but not for these fabrics.
I am trying to find or to develop a new version with these materials, or at the end I just buy an other stretchy fabric :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Hanni, thank you for sharing your beautiful scarf. I think you did a wonderful job. Congratulations. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Beautiful job!

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top