BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/27/11

Christmas wreaths



I have made two wreaths for us. They are placed in the living room.
Note:  It seems my poinsettia doesn't like the athmosphere, started to look like unhealthy :(


The first wreath is a recycled piece. I made originally as an autumn wreath with natural crops, but I didn't want to take it away in winter season, so glued some fancy sparkling roses and a golden ribbon to it. I think it is not so natural in this way, but still very pretty.
The second one is a real X-mas wreath with four candles on it. By us we usually use three purple and one rose candles in christmas wreath, but I made it with chocolate candles. On the top of the wreath are christmas ornaments (some new one from DIY store and some old one from our x-mas ornament box) and natural pine cones. To the middle of the ribbons I glued mini golden pine cones.

linked to:
The DIY Show Off



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting me and for your lovely comment!
    Oh I so do love the second one;)

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this great idea. Consider, if you will, sharing it with my readers at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/11/although-i-must-say-that-link-response.html. Thanks! Christmas blessings to you……….Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top