BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

11/1/11

Pompon "réticule"

This tiny cute purse was my first knitting projects in this autumn. I love this yarn. I have already used it for a pillowcase. My husband loves it, he is sleeping on his soft pompon pillow :)



I used 4 mm circular knitting needles. It coasts 3 oz. pom pom yarn (15 dkg) and a little black yarn (any black yarn) to fix the holders. 




Lining was made from a polka dotted fabric. I sewed the lining to the knitted purse just by hand with nonvisible stitches.




I sewed also a little inner packet. :)



It is not a big bag, but really perfect for me, it has enough place for  money, keys, cell phone and little things, what a women's purse carries.  




Linked to:
The Girl Creative

Tip Junkie handmade projectsMaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top